I Ploped into my college life last week and it’s been pretty hectic since then. I just want to summarize things that happened.
- After finding what I thought were the perfect classes, I ended up hating most of them after the first day which was just going over the syllabus.
- Scheduling into new classes is hard because everything is full so now I have an 8:00 class which falls on two day of the week. TIRED RIGHT NOW
- Trying to find people’s breaks in the day
- Trying to go home with my sister everyday fails
- Trying to get a book from a HS friend but I still have to pay for the book
- I only managed to make one friend last week.
- quizzes are hitting me in the face in the first week and I’m not even a science major
- trying not to make a conversation with “what’s your major” because I don’t really want to say “I’m undecided“
- packing lunch, thinking it’s going to be enough but it’s not so I end up buying food
- Books…..why…..as if tuition wasn’t already killing my soul.
I’ve just been so overwhelmed and it’s only been a week! I really hate how I have to buy books and one of them just came out last month with the cost of $123.
Any College tips or advice?